A Critical Look at How Allergies Cause Extreme Fatigue
- You can always try non-medicinal methods for reducing congestion, such as using vaporizers, steam baths, etc.
- Herbal remedies too can help a great deal in reducing allergic reactions.
- You will need to take precautionary measures to avoid allergens in your immediate environment. These include keeping pollen, dust and mites away by using mite proof covers, avoiding humidity in the house, keeping the place free of dust and insects etc.
- Catching up on as much sleep as you think you require, until you begin to feel better.
- Consuming foods which will help increase your immunity and resistance to allergens and allergic reactions.
- Exercising will help make you feel energized, and more alert. It will also help strengthen your immune system.